1. Principles of our Policy
- Private: We will never sell, rent or trade information about you to other companies. Your data will not be supplied to anyone except as described in this privacy notice, unless we are obliged by law to disclose it. We may share your information, where necessary for the purpose of considering whether we can offer you a service or to perform a contract with you, with our partner organisations (details on request) but under the same terms as this Policy
- Secure: In accordance with the UK Data Protection Act and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) we follow strict security procedures in the storage and disclosure of information that you have given us to prevent unauthorised access.
2. What personal data do we hold?
The personal data we collect and receive about you depends on your interaction with us.
If you contact us by email then we will retain that for a period of up to 3 years following your last contact or engagement with us. If you contact us by telephone or text message, then we may retain records of any call or text message for a period of up to 3 years after your last contact or engagement with us.
Where we engage in a contract or carry out any work on your behalf then we will retain your details for a period of up to 7 years following your last contact or engagement with us.
When you visit our website, we receive information about you in two ways:
- Directly from you – This is usually your contact details and any other information you provide by filling in a form on the website (e.g. to register with us, request further information or download a resource). We use this information to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have agreed to be contacted for such purposes.
Information we may hold on you
If you get in touch with a view to us providing you with a service, or if we do provide you with a service or enter into any contract with you or your employer we may control and process the following information:
- Title (e.g. Mr./Miss/ etc)
- First Name
- Email address
- Postal Address
- Telephone Number
- Other contact details as appropriate
We may also take, retain or use photographs, video or other recordings during our training sessions, seminars, conferences and other events. We will aim to seek permission where possible before using any such photographs, video or other recordings for publicity purposes. Please notify us if you do not want any photograph, video or other recording of you to be used for any purpose.
Who do we share personal data with?
We may shares your personal information with the following categories of recipient;
- Third party processors who host and process personal information on our behalf;
- Our partner organisations who contract with us, from time to time, to supply services or to otherwise work with us to offer or provide a service to you or your employer;
- In our training sessions, seminars, conferences or other events, we may share the names and employers of those attending with other participants to facilitate introductions between delegates. No other contact details will be shared.
Security and Safeguards
Our systems are located inside the EEA and are managed and maintained in accordance with guidance provided by the UK Information Commissioner.
We may transfer personal data to third party processors outside the European Economic Area only after taking such steps as are required to ensure that Personal Data they process on our behalf receives protection equivalent to that provided in the EEA.
Your Data Protection Rights
Please contact us at any time to advise us of your wish to exercise any of your Data Protection rights.
You have the right to update and correct the personal information we hold about you. You also have the right to request from us all personal information that we hold that relates to you, to request restriction of the processing of that data and to request that we delete that data or object to continued processing where it is excessive or no longer required for the purpose for which it was collected. Where allowed by applicable law there may be an administrative charge for supply of copies of data and we may also require you to provide us with appropriate identification before we comply with this request. You may also have the right to data portability. If you have a complaint about the way in which we use your personal information you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner www.ico.gov.uk.
You can contact us by writing to Red Training & Consultancy Ltd, Hamble Lodge, Old Bursledon, Southampton, Hampshire, SO31 8DH
Phone: 02380 405616